Why Mould Removal and Remediation is a job for the Experts
Australian Forensic Cleaning can help you with any and all mould remediation headaches that are burdening your life. If you suspect that your property has been infested with mould, we are here to help you as soon as possible. With our 24/7 service, that should be no problem at all.
Our Mould Clean Up approach is multi-faceted and comprises of a proven cleaning regimen provided by the nations top biological remediation technicians. Our teams perform a complete mould inspection covering all affected areas. We also carefully assess the condition of your personal belongings. When we’re done, we outline a clear, detailed picture of our action plan for your mould clean up job. It’s important to start the mould removal and remediation process for personal items as soon as possible. Immediate attention increases recovery success and helps hold down your mould remediation costs. Our Mould Removal and Remediation technicians will work through the process to carefully remove mould from your belongings, you can rest assured that your things are in highly trained hands. Our IICRC-certified technicians use state-of-the-art equipment, industry-approved products and the latest techniques to gently clean your personal items.
Forensic Cleaning is a highly specialised cleaning and remediation disciple which requires technicians to undergo in-depth training and continuous on-the-job learning to ensure all biohazard and pathogens are removed
Our Mould Removal and Remediation Regimen Australia-Wide
As one of Australia’s most experienced mould remediation companies, we detect mould problems with state-of-the-art mould equipment, products and techniques. Our process includes these 6 steps from assessment to clearance:
1. Property-Wide Visual Inspection Our mould inspection services begin with an assessment of all interior spaces and exterior materials of your home or business. We cover basements, crawlspaces, foundations and gutters.
2. High-Tech Thermal Scanning We use the latest technology in mould inspection equipment to locate hidden moisture in walls, ceilings and crawl spaces. Our infrared cameras precisely map all affected areas.
3. Sample Collection for Analysis Our technicians work with industry-approved collection methods including swab and bio-slide. Often, we bring in a mould hygienist to perform spore counts and take additional samples.
4. Reporting Results Our mould inspectors share the conclusions of the lab tests with you and provide you with recommendations for the next steps. If the assessment indicates that you have a mould problem and you give us approval to commence the job, our technicians get to work right away to remove mould.
5. Complete Mould Remediation We start the mould remediation process with biohazard containment followed by thorough mould clean up. Our mould remediation services restore your property and belongings to their original condition.
6. Post-Remediation Confirmation After completing our mould remediation process, we give your property a final inspection. This phase includes air sample analysis by a mould hygienist to confirm that your property is completely mould-free.